Semi-permanent paint protection from Optimum!Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating
is high-tech polymer coating system that adds an extra layer of protection to your vehicle’s delicate surfaces. This unique formula was designed specifically to help maintain your vehicle by providing resistance to etching and swirl marks. Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating
is easy to apply, and offers up to two years of protection!
You’re probably aware by now as to just how thin your vehicle’s clear coat actually is (hint: it’s THIN!). Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating
forms a slick and glossy shell of protection that resists harsh detergents, wash-induced swirl marks, and other marring. Since the surface is so slick, Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating
creates a self-cleaning effect, making your treated vehicle easier to clean! If you’re a fan of a carnauba glow, you won’t have to sacrifice with Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating
—simply top it with your favorite non-abrasive wax!Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating
is safe for use on nearly all of your vehicle’s delicate surfaces including paint, wheels, plastic trim, aluminum, and chrome (it is not designed for application on glass due to possible visibility issues). The shell-like barrier that Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating
provides will protect our vehicle from the elements for up to two years, so you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the view!
Since Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating
forms a semi-permanent bond, it is important to properly prepare the surface being treated prior to application. Any imperfections or contaminants not remove prior to application will be locked in beneath the coating, so completely decontaminate the surface first (that includes waxes and oils!). Once the coating is in place, your vehicle will be easy to clean for the next two years!Directions:
- Polish paint to remove any defects.
- Clean surface with 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicones.
- Prime the applicator by making an X pattern across the pad. Only a few drops will be needed for each subsequent panel.
- Wipe Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating onto a single panel at a time in a thin layer using two directions, in a circular or front to back direction.
- Within 5 minutes, inspect the panel with adequate lighting looking for any thick areas that have not flashed away to clear.
- Use foam applicator or paint safe microfiber to even out any areas where you see streaks. This step is key, as any spots not leveled will have to be polished if allowed to cure. Panels will feel a bit tacky and will be self-leveling during cure time, so avoid any unnecessary touching, wiping, or contact to produce the best results.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for each panel where application is desired.
Give your vehicle’s paint an added layer of clear coat protection with Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating.
Not recommended for glass.Kit Includes:
Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Coating (10 cc)
Cobra Gold Plush Microfiber Towel, 16 x 16 Inches