Remove unsightly defects with Pinnacle!Pinnacle Advanced Compound
helps you to quickly and safely combat unsightly imperfections in your vehicle’s paint. This unique formula features advanced abrasive technology capable of eliminating the swirl marks, water spots, oxidation, and other defects that impede the show-car shine you crave. The easy-to-use Pinnacle Advanced Compound
formula provides a compound-style cut while finishing like a polish.
While some compounds leave behind marring and hazing rightfully earning the nickname “rocks in a bottle,” Pinnacle Advanced Compound
is different. The formula was carefully, painstakingly
developed over the course of years
to create a formula that corrects defects and leaves the surface smooth and shiny, as if it had been freshly polished.
The secret to the smooth, consistent results that Pinnacle Advanced Compound
provides is in the engineered abrasives used in the formula. Traditional compounds have always used mined abrasives. These natural particles, while effective, are inconsistent at best and leave behind hazing and marring that needs to be corrected. Pinnacle Advanced Compound
uses engineered abrasives that are carefully monitored to ensure consistent size, shape, sharpness, and degree of rigidity which provides you with consistent cut and a polish-like finish!Pinnacle Advanced Compound
is easy to use, offering a long buffing cycle and easy wipe off – it’ll quickly become your go-to compound! Capable of removing up to 1200 grit sanding marks, the cut of Pinnacle Advanced Compound
can be dialed in via the pads and tools used during application. It’s designed to be used with dual action or rotary buffers paired with your choice of foam, wool, or microfiber pads. Use your favorite combination for winning results every time – it even works great when applied by hand in hard-to-reach areas!
You’ll be amazed with the correction – and finishing – capabilities of Pinnacle Advanced Compound!Directions for Use:
- Always work on a clean, dry surface out of direct sunlight.
- Apply several dime-sized drops of Pinnacle Advanced Compound to a light cutting pad, or if using a rotary polisher, apply directly to the panel being polished.
- After spreading the compound over the surface to reduce spatter, set your dual action polisher to 5 or 6, or set your rotary polisher to between 1000 and 1200 RPMs. Turn the polisher on and work over the panel in a side-to-side, then up-and-down pattern until the polish begins to turn clear.
- Turn the polisher off, then lift it away from the surface. Wipe away residue with a clean, soft microfiber towel and inspect the results. Repeat the process if defects are still visible.
- After buffing with Pinnacle Advanced Compound, follow up with Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish for maximum shine and clarity, then add your favorite LSP.