An all-in-one swirl remover that finishes like a polish!Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0
is a feat of modern surface science. Developed by Menzerna for Wolfgang, Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 is an aggressive swirl remover with the gentle touch of a shine-enhancing polish.
Remove 2000 grit sanding scratches, oxidation, and swirls - all with one polish. Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 starts improving the paint immediately and leaves the paint noticeably smoother and shinier, even before the finishing polish is applied.
Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 is a hybrid of Wolfgang’s original Total Swirl Remover formula and Menzerna’s fast-cutting polish for ceramic clear coats.
It combines Wolfgang’s diminishing abrasive technology with Menzerna’s special milling process, which produces consistently sized, fast cutting abrasives.
Most heavy-cut swirl removers work by leveling the edges of scratches with large abrasives. The large scratches are replaced with smaller scratches caused by the abrasives. The next swirl remover will have smaller abrasives to remove these scratches. After that, you’ll need a finishing polish.
Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 takes a direct route to a perfect finish. Wolfgang’s specially milled abrasives, developed by Menzerna of Germany, eliminate imperfections without creating new ones.
These small abrasives are milled for consistency. As they smooth over a scratch, the abrasives diminish at the same rate because they all started at the same size. The result is smooth paint in fewer steps.Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 works more or less aggressively based on your pad selection.
If you need aggressive swirl and oxidation removal, use a cutting or light cutting pad. If you need minor swirl removal, use a polishing pad. Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 works with your pad of choice to give you the best results.Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 works on all types of paint, including today’s ceramic clear coats.
A high concentration of German abrasives, combined with Wolfgang’s lubricant-rich formula, provide Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 with excellent leveling ability.
Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 is designed to deliver maximum performance in an easy-to-use formula. The water-based polish is low-dusting, silicone-free, and wax-free. With no fillers, you can monitor your progress.
Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 can be applied with a dual action or a rotary (circular) polisher. The polish will cut quickly when applied with a rotary polisher, which makes it easier to correct hard, ceramic clear coats. However, there is enough lubrication to afford Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 a longer working time with a dual action polisher. This versatility makes Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 an ideal choice for detailers of all skill levels.
One polish can do it all! Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 cuts like a light duty compound but finishes like a polish. Remove 2000 grit scratches, oxidation, and swirls on any type of paint, and leave a smooth, wax-ready finish.
8 oz. (236 ml.)
Application by Machine:
- Clean and dry the vehicle. Apply Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 out of direct sunlight.
- Depending on the condition of the paint, choose a polishing or light cutting pad. (Only step up to the cutting foam if the light cutting foam does not work.) Apply a bead of Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 to the vehicle. With the polisher turned off, spread the polish over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1200-1800 RPM (5 or 6 on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Check your work after several passes to see if the defect has been removed. If so, reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with water and continue buffing.
- Wipe the polished area with a damp microfiber cloth.
- If necessary, follow with Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0 to completely restore the gloss.
- Always apply a wax or sealant after compounding or polishing. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant seals in the shine with its long-lasting polymer formula. Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax is a blend of carnauba wax and polymers that offers long-term protection with a traditional paste wax feel.